Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This Week of Being on My Own

This week I have been on my own. It is amazing how your body longs for exercise after it becomes acclimated to it. On Sunday, I ate unhealthy and I felt horrible. Not angry or disappointed in myself, but just horrible. I am taking this as a good sign.

I went to grocery store to replenish my pantry and refrigerator with healthy eats again. On Monday, I started back to my regime and today I feel energized. I woke up early and when the sun rises I will begin my run.

I have decided that for myself I need to set goals. To keep myself on track for OBC starting near my home in September (due to school schedule I will not be able to attend the one I started with) I must set an August goal. I have now ran almost 3 miles when I was at the beach, on flat ground. And I have ran over 2 miles in my mountainous neighborhood. So I think I am getting my goal for 3 miles run in my neighborhood, projecting to run a 5K in the fall.

Do you really think I could make an instructor for OBC by October?

No comments:

Post a Comment