Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Morning...Getting back in the Groove

It is really amazing. I can feel my hip bones. A part of my body that used to stick out so much that I would be embarrassed. Please let me be that embarrassed again.

I am in a groove. When I was on vacation and I would not eat so well, I felt horrible. I like clean eating now. This is a term that my friend and I use. I feel so much better when I am eating healthy combinations.

Yesterday was my birthday and I was overwhelmed with work after being on vacation. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth taking vacation for you work yourself to death before you leave and upon returning. Then you need another vacation from being overworked.

Today, back on track I will plan my meals. I love eating six times a day. Then head to the grocery store at some point to replenish the refrigerator and pantry.

I am looking so forward to continued success. I am really starting to myself again...

Til tomorrow....keep on smiling... even when it rains sunshine follows

No comments:

Post a Comment