Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Menopause

As you all know, I am 52. I have gone through menopause which is when most of my weight gain occurred. You also know that I work out. This has helped with my weight and muscle mass, but I still have some weight around the belly. When I was younger, at the rate I work out, I would have drop pounds fast. That flat stomach I long for would have appeared quickly. So I can only believe that some of my issues are post menopause related.

Today I went on a research of menopausal products spree. I do not really have hot flashes or night sweats, but I do have brain fog. As I read the responses to the top 3 products recommended, I noticed that most people only talked about the above symptoms. I really am looking for relief in the weight gain, brain fog and word memory area.

The top 3 products listed as the best are Menoquil, Menersa, and Amberen. I would love to hear from anyone who has tried these. Please write and give me your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment